Dead skin, wrinkles and other skin ailments starts showing up as you age. Dry skin or lack of moisture may result in dead and dreary skin. The rough texture of dry skin creates a condition which traps the dead skin cells that are ready to shed. These lifeless skin cells are the topmost reason for most of your skin ailments. These cells clog your pores.
Glycolic Acid Face Wash Benefits
Acne fighting properties
Helps your skin absorb other products better
Glycolic Acid Face Wash Uses
- Pour a pea size amount onto your hands and use it the same way you use your regular face wash.
- Always, werepeat, always moisturize your face after using the face wash because your newest skin layer is exposed.
- Always follow up with sunscreen because glycolic acid makes your skin more vulnerable to sun rays.
Glycolic Acid Face Wash Side Effects
- It is very important to use sunscreen before stepping out in sun rays after using glycolic acid face wash because it makes your skin more prone to sun damage. So if you forget using sunscreen, your skin is likely to get burnt.
- The other more prominent or common side effects of glycolic acid face wash includes irritation, redness, and scarring.
- Most people do not face any reactions by using this solution but some people who are allergic to glycolic acid can face symptoms like swelling, burning sensation and itching.