Combination skin can be tricky as you may not know what face wash to use in order to prevent acne and dryness of your skin. In this titbit, we will be talking about the best face wash you can use for maintaining your skincare routine.
People having combination skin type tend to be very puzzled, if they apply something oily that leads to acne, and anything dry causes extreme dryness to your skin, so we have to strike a fine balance for maintaining combination skin. We have to choose the products correctly and also use them properly.
Washing your face removes dirt, excess oil, unwanted skin cells, and pollution. Thus, it is the first stage in your skincare regime. We, at, lifestyles titbits, are here to bring the best dermatologist recommended face wash for you, keep following lifestyle titbits for more such remarkable tips and content related to glamour, fitness, and lifestyle.
In this titbit, we will be discussing every aspect you need to know before buying a face wash for combination skin type:
What Is Your Skin Type and What Should You Do for It?
We believe that everyone is flawless in this world and God has created all of us beautiful, but this concept changes when you do not take care of yourself. Certain products and lifestyle habits of yours can affect your skin! By using harsh products on your skin that contains dry ingredients can trigger your skin to produce excess oil, which can worsen the acne problem in your T-zone while drying out the other parts of your skin as well, and yes this factor confirms that you have a combination skin type
The following products in your face wash can improve your combination skin type by controlling excess oil produced by your skin and are dermatologist recommended.
1. Salicylic Acid
It performs on your skin by raising the quantity of moisture in your skin and by breaking up the substances that cause dead skin cells. Salicylic acid is an ingredient that improves your skin gently and without exfoliating.
2. Vitamin E
Vitamin E is a component that works great on the skin as a moisturizer. It should be a part of your face wash as it will moisturize the area without producing extra stickiness on your oily T-zone.
3. Aloe Vera
Aloe Vera has very hydrating properties that will help moisturize the dry area of your face without being sticky on your oily T-zone; also it will help you to treat your acne.
4. Hyaluronic Acid
Hyaluronic acid helps your skin to retain its elasticity. Its main function is to retain water on your skin to keep your skin moist so instead of using water-based moisturizer use hyaluronic based face wash for combination skin as it will not affect your oily T-zone.
What Components You Should Prevent in Your Face Wash?
- People with combination skin type should always avoid using products that are meant for the oily skin type, as they will irritate the drier parts of your face that will result in redness and itchiness on the drier parts of your face.
- You should never use products that contain ‘‘Benzyl Peroxide’’, although it helps in fighting acne by killing acne-causing bacteria but it’s after effect of drying your skin will make your drier parts uncomfortable.
- You should also avoid the usage of face wash for combination skin that contains ‘‘Alcohol’’ as it will again dry out your skin and will cause irritation.
- Products that contain ‘’Retinol’’ that is a vitamin A derivative, and has skin tightening and anti-aging properties can cause dryness and itchiness. So you should try to not use beauty or skincare products including retinol.
- You should avoid products that have been particularly made for any skin type apart from yours as they will not provide you any profit and will leave side-effects on your skin too.
Best Face Wash for Combination Skin You Should Check Out
1. Plum Chamomile and White Tea Skin Revival Face Wash
With essential ingredients for combination skin – 75ml
Plum is a very renowned brand when it comes to beauty products and it offers skincare plus beauty products that are gentle and cruelty-free.
This face wash by Plum is Paraben-free, SLS free, phthalate-free, and vegan. In total it has all the ingredients that you specifically need for yourself.
- Infused with a soothing fragrance that will calm your senses
- Hygienic packaging
- Cleanses effectively without drying the skin
- Great for gentle every day scrubbing, because of its gentle cellulose beads
- Contains antioxidant-rich botanical extracts
2. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser
Dermatologist recommended for combination skin – 250ml
Cetaphil gentle skin cleanser contains no alcohol and it is also suggested by dermatologists. The main plus point of this face wash for combination skin is that you will be getting the trust of a renowned brand.
This face wash does not disrupt the pH of your face, as our skin is weakly acidic, and alkaline products can disrupt the natural pH of our face.
- Helps retain skin’s natural moisture barrier
- Can be used as a light makeup remover
3. Wow Skin Science Brightening Face Wash with a Built-in Brush
Comes with a built-in brush – 100ml
Wow skin science is a brand that has been in hype in the recent years for its amazing beauty products range plus it also offers a face wash for combination skin that is dermatologist recommended.
This amazing product comes with an amazing inbuilt silicon brush that will increase blood circulation and brighten dull, tired, and patchy skin.
- Its tangy, citrusy fragrance revives your senses
- Balances excess sebum production
- Dermatologically tested and suitable for complicated skin type
- Helps to deep cleanse
- It also purifies the pores
- Has a shelf life of 24 months
- Gives your skin a radiant glow
- Contains active vitamin c
- Rich in antioxidants and minerals
- Refines pores
- Brightens skin tone
4. Kaya Clinic Brightening Beads Cleanser, Vitamin E and b3 Enriched Everyday Face Wash
Perfect everyday face washes for combination skin – 100ml
Kaya is a 17-year dermatologist expert brand with a strong understanding of Indian skin and presents extremely effective skincare products.
This face wash by Kaya Clinic is enriched with vitamin E that will not let your skin dry and contains components that are best for combination skin type.
- Made in India
- Gives you 2 shades of lighter skin in just 4 weeks
- Keeps your skin hydrated
- Removes the impurities
- Its exclusive lightening beads assist to exfoliate lifeless skin cells, without leaving the skin dry
- Lightweight and non-sticky
- Its formula was investigated and developed by dermatologists
5. Biotique Bio Morning Nectar Flawless Skin Face Wash
This face wash has been brought into being by the brand named Biotique, which in itself is a prominent name and runs a mission to satisfy the diverse beauty needs.
It has amazing benefits of neem that is meant for treating acne-related issues, without drying your skin. Combination skin is hard to tackle but this face wash for combination skin will do the best for you.
- Cleanses the skin
- Does not dry out the skin
- Defends skin against signs of aging
- Helps to remove impurities
- Trust of Ayurveda
- Made in India
- Leaves visible results
- Replace natural oils
- Promotes healthy skin renewal
Now when we have shortlisted all the products that will help you with your combination skin type; stop stressing about your skin and enjoy the benefits of these products. Go right ahead and select the best face wash for combination skin that will help you to look good and live the life you deserve.