Almond milk can be made quite easily at home. The main component is almond that is a rich source of nutrients and antioxidants. Nutrients are essential for your health and can fulfill your everyday requirements of vitamins and minerals that your regular diet may lack.
Also, you will get a large number of antioxidants by consuming almond milk. Using dates as sweeteners in almond milk is much more beneficial than sugar.
Dates not only make it sweet but also provide numerous nutrients. They are vital for your overall health. They are rich in antioxidants and enhance your brain functioning. Consuming 5-6 dates every day will improve your digestive system. Go ahead to get ingredient details and the recipe to prepare almond milk at your home.
- Almond - 20
- Seedless dates - 5
- Take almonds in a bowl and soak overnight in water
- Drain and wash it
- Soak dates in water for half an hour
- Add almonds and 1/4 cup of water in a blender jar and blend it well
- Add dates and 1 3/4 cup of water and blend till it becomes smooth
- Serve (The milk can be stored for one day)
For all the people who opt for dairy-free and healthier milk, here’s it. Protein-rich almond milk is low in unhealthy fats and high in vitamins and essential fatty acids. Almond milk provides plenty of antioxidants and is beneficial for improving digestive health.