You can make the salad at home by combining different ingredients but you must know the benefits of each ingredient you are adding to prepare the salad.
An orange almond salad with avocado is outstanding because it contains a lot of nutrients and antioxidants. Orange is a fruit that is a good source of antioxidants and is beneficial for your facial skin as well.
Using 4-6 almonds regularly is recommended by doctors due to their numerous advantages. They not only enhance your memory power but also protect you from various diseases, as they contain a lot of antioxidants.
The third main component in this recipe is avocado that is loaded with heart-friendly fatty acids and also helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels in the human body. Avocado is also a great source of potassium and fibers. Move ahead to know the ingredients list and preparation method.
- 1 head chopped lettuce
- 1 orange cut into segments
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 small avocado (sliced)
- 1/4 cup roasted sliced almonds
- Orange balsamic dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Juice from the segmented orange carcass, squeezed
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and stir to combine
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients. Top with the desired amount of dressing and mix well and serve
This salad recipe is with the goodness of vegetables with a lip-smacking flavor. Avocado and almonds serve as the source of healthy fats and antioxidants that keep you healthy.