An orange almond salad with avocado is outstanding because it contains a lot of nutrients and antioxidants. Orange is a fruit that is a good source of antioxidants and is beneficial for your facial skin as well.
Using 4-6 almonds regularly is recommended by doctors due to their numerous advantages. They not only enhance your memory power but also protect you from various diseases, as they contain a lot of antioxidants.
The third main component in this recipe is avocado that is loaded with heart-friendly fatty acids and also helps in lowering bad cholesterol levels in the human body. Avocado is also a great source of potassium and fibers. Move ahead to know the ingredients list and preparation method.
- 1 head chopped lettuce
- 1 orange cut into segments
- 2 green onions (chopped)
- 1 small avocado (sliced)
- 1/4 cup roasted sliced almonds
- Orange balsamic dressing
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- Juice from the segmented orange carcass, squeezed
- Pinch of salt and pepper
- In a small mixing bowl, combine all the dressing ingredients and stir to combine
- In a large bowl, combine all the salad ingredients. Top with the desired amount of dressing and mix well and serve
This salad recipe is with the goodness of vegetables with a lip-smacking flavor. Avocado and almonds serve as the source of healthy fats and antioxidants that keep you healthy.