The two main ingredients in almond paratha are almonds and ghee. Both these components have tremendous health benefits. Almonds provide essential nutrients and antioxidants that keep your body and skin away from harmful diseases.
Almond is also a great source of magnesium that assists in keeping your blood pressure normal, as the lack of magnesium will increase your blood pressure. Almonds promote heart health and also assist in lowering your weight, as they make you full and prevent you from eating unhealthy snacks between meals.
Ghee, on the other hand, is a great source of good fats and assists in relieving constipation. It also moisturizes your dry skin and is considered a nutritional power-house.
Combining these two excellent ingredients to make almond paratha is an outstanding decision. As both these ingredients have numerous health advantages, you will be getting multiple health benefits from this recipe. Move forward to get complete details of ingredients and preparing method.
- Almond - 100 g
- Ghee - 1 tablespoon
- Take a bowl and add 100 g of almond flour
- Add 1 tablespoon ghee and 1/8 cup of water in the same bowl
- Knead it until dough is prepared
- Take a tablespoon of dough and give it a ball shape
- Now with the use of butter paper try to flatten the dough, with help of a rolling pan and give round shape with help of a plate
- Take a nonstick pan, on medium flame, start cooking until it turns brown from both sides
- Serve with vegetable curry
This recipe can be included in your diet to satisfy your protein requirements and it is especially best for the breakfast to kick start your day with the goodness of almonds.