Why Do You Need a Treadmill?
- Saves Time With nine-to-five jobs becoming a new standard, you can take care of our body any time you want.
- Saves Money It is a one-time investment and prevents you from incurring monthly gym charges.
- Don’t Have to Worry About Weather or Traffic The weather conditions or the traffic outside would no longer be an issue for you.
- You Could Use a Little Distraction Who does not want to exercise with their favourite show or playlist right in front of them? Well, with a treadmill you can exercise in the comfort of your home.
What Are the Different Types of Available Treadmills in India?
1) Manual Treadmill
- Works even without electricity.
- Good for beginners.
- Are easy to store in small places.
- Helps you work at your own pace.
2) Electronic Treadmills
- The companies equip these with dozens of features to give you the best workout possible.
- More durable than manual treadmills.
- Are available in a wide range of sizes.
- Mostly have screens to enhance your workout experience.
3) Hybrid Treadmills
- You usually get bored after exercising on daily basis, hybrid treadmill fixes this. You can switch between different methods of working out.
- Hybrids can be designed with a treadmill and stair-climber, treadmill and stationary bike, and even a treadmill that can be used to help you in weight lifting.
- Made up of strong and durable material.
- They have programmable LCD features for measuring heart-rate and speed.
4) Medical Treadmills
- Used in gyms and fitness centres and are most accurate. However, they can be a huge enhancement to your exercise routine.
- Medical treadmills are made of the highest quality materials, including double-sided decks that absorb shock.
- Have excellent warranties and great technical support teams as they are mainly used for medical purposes.
How Do You Decide on the Type of Treadmill You Want?
Here are some factors you might want to consider while picking a treadmill for yourself:
- What is your budget?
- What is the amount of space you have?
- The amount of inclination you want- the higher the inclination, more the amount of calories burnt.
- Do you need advanced features?
- Are you a beginner?
- Do you want several other exercises along with just running?
- What track length you prefer?
- The maximum user weight you prefer
Lifestyle Titbits intends to help you with the most efficient information to help you spend your money in the best way and bring about a positive difference in your health.
1) Healthgenie 4112m 2hp (4hp Peak) Motorized Treadmill
- Technician would reach onsite in 48-72 hours
- Comes 95% pre-installed with only 3 pairs to be screwed
- 3-year warranty against frame and 1-year warranty om motor and other parts
- 2 HP DC motor (4HP peak)
- Speed: 1 to 14 Km/hr
- Running surface: 48*16 inches
- Maximum user weight: 110 Kg
- Easy foldable and has wheels for transportation
- 5” Display shows time, calories burnt, heart rate, distance, speed and much more
- 12 pre-set programs along with MP3 speakers, aux port and cable
- Has a powerful noiseless motor
- Shock reducing function
- Hand pulse grip sensors
2) Powermax Fitness Tda-350 3hp (6hp Peak) Motorized Treadmill
- Lifetime frame warranty, 3-year motor warranty and a year of labour and parts warranty
- 3 HP DC motor
- 18-level auto incline
- LCD display with speed, time, distance, calories and heart rate
- Maximum user weight: 120 KG
- Speed: 0.8 to 18.0 km/hr
- Connection via Bluetooth
- Mobile and tablet holder
- Hydraulic Softdrop system for easy folding
- Cooling fan and wheels for transportation
3) Fitkit ft200 Series 2.25 Hp (4.5 Hp Peak)
- Connects with the fitbit (F+) app and can also connect with the leading fitness apps like Samsung heath, apple health and many more.
- 3-year warranty against frame and 1-year warranty against motor parts.
- LCD display- time, speed, calories burnt, heart rate monitoring, mp3 speakers and more.
- Inbuilt wheel for transportation
- Auto lubrication and cooling fan
- 12 inbuilt workout programs
- Maximum user weight capacity- 110 Kg
- Speed range of 1 to 16 km/hr
- heart rate sensors on handle bars
- 25 HP DC motor
- Running surface: 48*16.53 inches
- Auto inclination
4) Maxpro ptm405 2hp (4 Hp Peak) Folding Treadmill
- 2HP (4HP Peak) DC quiet motor
- 5” blue LCD display
- Display reading: hand pulse, time, speed, calories, distance and more
- 3-level manual incline
- Speed: 1 to 14 Km
- Maximum user weight: 110 Kg
- 12 pre-set programs
- Build in thumb sensors to help your heart rate stay in your target zone
- Hand held pulse
- Running surface: 1150*420 mm
- Reduces sudden shock
- Mobile and tablet holder
- Easily foldable and wheels for transportation
- 1-year warranty on motor and frames
- One-year warranty against motor and on parts and manufacturing defects
- LCD display- time, calories burnt, speed, heart rate, USB port, Aux port
- Wheel for transportation and foldable
- Manual lubrication
- 12 in-built workout routines
- DC green efficient motor with 1.5 HP
- Maximum user capacity: 90 Kg (walking) and 65 Kg (running)
- Speed range: 1 to 12.8 Km/hr
- 90-degree folding designed for more space saving and for easy mobility
- Running surface: 47*15.74 inches
- 3-year warranty against frame and 1-year warranty on parts and manufacturing defects.
- LCD display: time, calories burnt, heart rate, speed and pre-set programs
- Manual lubrication and inclination
- Foldable and has wheels for transportation
- Green efficient motor with 1.75 HP
- Maximum user weight capacity: 110 Kg
- Hydraulic drop-down system for more space saving and easy mobility
- Speed range: 0.8 to 14.8 km/hr
- Running surface: 14*16.53 inches