Have you made a fitness resolution this year but too lazy to go out? Thanks to the latest innovations in home exercising, you can now burn those calories you wanted to while watching TV or listening to your favourite playlist. Get the best treadmill in India and have the body you promised yourself.
Are you ready? Before we take a look at them, I want you to put yourself at ease. You may think that the treadmills are expensive but we at Lifestyle Titbits are here to help you find the best treadmills in India. So we have done the long tiring work for you to find an affordable and suited treadmill for you.
Having said that, the market is full of a variety of treadmills. Starting from the manual treadmills to the ones with a wide range of features. So how do you decide on the best suited treadmill for you? Go for a treadmill brand that can be trusted, we don’t want you to waste your money and time on something that might not even prove useful.
Lifestyle Titbits intends to help you with the most practical information to help you lead a happy, healthy and rewarding life. Stay connected with us as we will keep you tuned to regular titbits to help you live the life you deserve.
This titbit is all about helping you pick the best treadmill in India for home use. We have shortlisted the few best ones, so you can narrow down to the most suited one for you.
Here is what we will be covering while exploring the best treadmills for home use in India:
Why Do You Need a Treadmill?
With nine-to-five jobs becoming a new standard, you can take care of our body any time you want.
Don’t Have to Worry About Weather or Traffic
It is a one-time investment and prevents you from incurring monthly gym charges.
You Could Use a Little Distraction
Who does not want to exercise with their favourite show or playlist right in front of them? Well, with a treadmill you can exercise in the comfort of your home.
What Are the Different Types of Available Treadmills in India?
There are 4 main types of treadmills:
1) Manual Treadmill
The manual treadmills only work when you walk on them and so there are less chances for you to get hurt.
- Works even without electricity.
- Good for beginners.
- Are easy to store in small places.
- Helps you work at your own pace.
2) Electronic Treadmills
As the name suggests, these work on electricity.
- The companies equip these with dozens of features to give you the best workout possible.
- More durable than manual treadmills.
- Are available in a wide range of sizes.
- Mostly have screens to enhance your workout experience.
3) Hybrid Treadmills
These treadmills are two or more exercise equipment in one.
- You usually get bored after exercising on daily basis, hybrid treadmill fixes this. You can switch between different methods of working out.
- Hybrids can be designed with a treadmill and stair-climber, treadmill and stationary bike, and even a treadmill that can be used to help you in weight lifting.
- Made up of strong and durable material.
- They have programmable LCD features for measuring heart-rate and speed.
4) Medical Treadmills
They operate digitally and are larger than normal treadmills.
- Used in gyms and fitness centres and are most accurate. However, they can be a huge enhancement to your exercise routine.
- Medical treadmills are made of the highest quality materials, including double-sided decks that absorb shock.
- Have excellent warranties and great technical support teams as they are mainly used for medical purposes.
Best Treadmill Brands in India 2021
|Sr. No.||Best Treadmill Brands|
|6||Fitplus Health Services|
How Do You Decide on the Type of Treadmill You Want?
With so many treadmills out there in the market, it is difficult to pick a good treadmill for yourself. Before we take you through the Lifestyle Titbits list of the best treadmills, let us look at some features you might want to consider.
Here are some factors you might want to consider while picking a treadmill for yourself:
- What is your budget?
- What is the amount of space you have?
- The amount of inclination you want- the higher the inclination, more the amount of calories burnt.
- Do you need advanced features?
- Are you a beginner?
- Do you want several other exercises along with just running?
- What track length you prefer?
- The maximum user weight you prefer
Now that you know the factors that influence the choice you make, let us make your decision easier.
Lifestyle Titbits intends to help you with the most efficient information to help you spend your money in the best way and bring about a positive difference in your health.
Let’s jump right into the list we have been promising you. Have a look at these best treadmills in India to help you live the life you deserve:
1. Healthgenie Motorized Treadmill
Healthgenie is the leading treadmill brand in India with an excellent service support across the country.
Healthgenie Motorized TreadmillBuy From Amazon
This 6 in 1 treadmill by Healthgenie is best treadmill for you if you are planning to work your whole body. It has a massager, sit ups, tummy twister, dumbbells and resistance tube.
- Technician would reach onsite in 48-72 hours
- Comes 95% pre-installed with only 3 pairs to be screwed
- 3-year warranty against frame and 1-year warranty om motor and other parts
- 2 HP DC motor (4HP peak)
- Speed: 1 to 14 Km/hr
- Running surface: 48*16 inches
- Maximum user weight: 110 Kg
- Easy foldable and has wheels for transportation
- 5” Display shows time, calories burnt, heart rate, distance, speed and much more
- 12 pre-set programs along with MP3 speakers, aux port and cable
- Has a powerful noiseless motor
- Shock reducing function
- Hand pulse grip sensors
2. Powermax Fitness Motorized Treadmill
Powermax Fitness TDA-350 is a great piece of fitness equipment with a great set of features to provide a good start to your fitness journey.
Powermax Fitness Motorized TreadmillBuy From Amazon
The 7” blue LCD Display and 12 different inbuilt programs ensure you a varied and challenging workout every time you set foot on the large 53.5” * 18.8” running deck.
- Lifetime frame warranty, 3-year motor warranty and a year of labour and parts warranty
- 3 HP DC motor
- 18-level auto incline
- LCD display with speed, time, distance, calories and heart rate
- Maximum user weight: 120 KG
- Speed: 0.8 to 18.0 km/hr
- Connection via Bluetooth
- Mobile and tablet holder
- Hydraulic Softdrop system for easy folding
- Cooling fan and wheels for transportation
3. Fitkit ft200 Series 2.25 Hp (4.5 Hp Peak)
Fitkit is considered to be one of the best brands for treadmills in India. Fitkit provides you with a 3-month diet and fitness plan and an active post-sales and customer support.
Fitkit ft200 Series 2.25 Hp (4.5 Hp Peak)Buy From Amazon
This foldable treadmill with hydraulic dropdown is one of the best choices to kick-start your journey towards the life you deserve in the comfort of your home.
- Connects with the fitbit (F+) app and can also connect with the leading fitness apps like Samsung heath, apple health and many more.
- 3-year warranty against frame and 1-year warranty against motor parts.
- LCD display- time, speed, calories burnt, heart rate monitoring, mp3 speakers and more.
- Inbuilt wheel for transportation
- Auto lubrication and cooling fan
- 12 inbuilt workout programs
- Maximum user weight capacity- 110 Kg
- Speed range of 1 to 16 km/hr
- heart rate sensors on handle bars
- 25 HP DC motor
- Running surface: 48*16.53 inches
- Auto inclination
4. Maxpro ptm405 2hp (4 Hp Peak) Folding Treadmill
Aiming to lose weight and track your progress? This the most suited treadmill for you. Maxpro is another leading treadmill brands of India.
Maxpro ptm405 2hp (4 Hp Peak) Folding TreadmillBuy From Amazon
It is the perfect tool for reducing weight and increasing endurance with a durable and foldable design.
- 2HP (4HP Peak) DC quiet motor
- 5” blue LCD display
- Display reading: hand pulse, time, speed, calories, distance and more
- 3-level manual incline
- Speed: 1 to 14 Km
- Maximum user weight: 110 Kg
- 12 pre-set programs
- Build in thumb sensors to help your heart rate stay in your target zone
- Hand held pulse
- Running surface: 1150*420 mm
- Reduces sudden shock
- Mobile and tablet holder
- Easily foldable and wheels for transportation
- 1-year warranty on motor and frames
5. Fitkit ft098 Series 1.5 Hp (2hp Peak) Motorized Treadmill
This is another exceptional motorized treadmill model by Fitkit along with a 3-month diet and fitness plan and an active post-sales and customer support.
Fitkit ft098 Series 1.5 Hp (2hp Peak) Motorized TreadmillBuy From Amazon
The Fitkit FT098 model works with the F+ app to track your daily workout and compiles all your data in one place.
- One-year warranty against motor and on parts and manufacturing defects
- LCD display- time, calories burnt, speed, heart rate, USB port, Aux port
- Wheel for transportation and foldable
- Manual lubrication
- 12 in-built workout routines
- DC green efficient motor with 1.5 HP
- Maximum user capacity: 90 Kg (walking) and 65 Kg (running)
- Speed range: 1 to 12.8 Km/hr
- 90-degree folding designed for more space saving and for easy mobility
- Running surface: 47*15.74 inches
6. Fitkit ft100 Series 1.75hp (3.25 Hp Peak) With Multifunction
One of the best treadmills by the leading brands of treadmills in India, with dumbbells, massager and sit up bars.
Fitkit ft100 Series 1.75hp (3.25 Hp Peak) With MultifunctionBuy From Amazon
This Fitkit treadmill also works with Amazon Alexa. You can control your treadmill by just giving instructions to Alexa.
- 3-year warranty against frame and 1-year warranty on parts and manufacturing defects.
- LCD display: time, calories burnt, heart rate, speed and pre-set programs
- Manual lubrication and inclination
- Foldable and has wheels for transportation
- Green efficient motor with 1.75 HP
- Maximum user weight capacity: 110 Kg
- Hydraulic drop-down system for more space saving and easy mobility
- Speed range: 0.8 to 14.8 km/hr
- Running surface: 14*16.53 inches
So, here we are with the list of the best treadmills for home use in India.
Now you can choose one according to your lifestyle, body type and budget. Go ahead and order the one you find the most suitable for you and give yourself a kick start on your journey towards a happy and healthy life you deserve.