Do you know how amazing oats are and how the very best oats in India can be a great addition to your kitchen? Well, oats are probably the most undervalued cereal, especially in India. They are in fact, a super-cereal that has numerous health benefits. Moreover, they are inexpensive and can be used in several ways. There are various health advantages of oats that we will be explaining later on.
If you want to explore more about the best oats brand in India then we, at Lifestyle Titbits have prepared a comprehensive guide on oats. In this article you will get to know about the best oats in India along with their key features. Lifestyle Titbits is known to always satisfy their readers with accurate and informational titbits, so if you also want to stay updated-keep following us regularly.
This is what you will be reading further on in this titbit about the best oats brand in India:
What are the health benefits of oats?
Oats have some amazing benefits that you may have not heard about. They provide complete nutrition to our bodies and these are the points that verify this statement.
1. High in fiber and proteins
The best oats in India are high in carbohydrates and fiber; they are also a rich source of protein and essential fats. So if you are missing on fibers and proteins, it is always a good idea to have oats.
2. Good source of minerals and vitamins
Oats comprises of a huge benefitting amount of minerals and different vitamins. To be precise, oats have the following minerals and vitamins in them:
- Vitamin B1
- Vitamin B5
3. Contains a lot of anti-oxidants
Oats are high in anti-oxidants too! Amongst other antioxidants, there is a unique group of it called ‘avenanthramides’ that is exclusive to oats only. These help to detox your body and additionally they are great for young-looking skin as well.
4. Oats are great for weight loss
High Fiber content ensures the feeling of fulfillment after having a meal; thus they are great to start the day with. This also ensures that you eat less and digest your food well. But this has brought upon a misconception that they are breakfast cereals. Rather, they can be also used in a plethora of recipes. All in all, oats can completely satisfy your appetite and in the end, you will also save up on some calories.
5. Lowers blood cholesterol
Oats are also an excellent meal for patients who are looking to lower their blood cholesterol. Even otherwise, it is great to have your body vitals right.
6. Beneficial for high BP patients
Oats are known to have low sodium and high fiber properties that make them a good option for people having high blood pressure levels.
How to use oats in your meals?
For all the holistic benefits that oats have to offer, surprisingly they can be a part of a lot of delicious recipes too. You can have them with milk, nuts or berries. This can be consumed as your first meal in the morning as breakfast. Other than that, we also have collected a ton of ideas about how to include oats in your lifestyle
- You can use them in Chillas (salty pancakes). Even India’s favorite snack: Pakoras taste earthy if you add oats to the batter before frying.
- They even taste great when put in Khichdi or Porridge.
- You can even make desserts out of them! Oatmeal cookies or Oat bars are the best snacks out there; oat laddoos are also a great option to have.
- If none of the recipes work for you, you can simply grind them and add to the particular flour you all are using in your homes.
Having said that, we will be moving forward to the section where we will be finding out the best oats for weight gain in India. The choice of brands selling oats is rather overwhelming. Fret not; we have done the part of your jobs too! You will surely be getting some of the finest products accessible in the market.
Best Oats Brand in India 2021
Oats are the best when it comes to numerous health benefits. Furthermore, there are many brands out there in the market that are showcasing and representing their oats as the superlative. To make it easier, we, at Lifestyle Titbits have sampled and analyzed all the major Oats available in India to prepare this cautiously curated list. Here you will find the best oats brand in India and also the best oats in India for weight loss.
These are the brands that we will be exploring in this titbit about the best oats for weight gain in India:
1. Quaker Oats
100% wholegrain oats – 1kg
Quaker oats are probably the best oats brand in India, and one of the main reasons being the fact that this is the first brand that introduced quality oats in India.
Quaker OatsBuy From Amazon
Quaker is the one brand that most people trust blindly as it has the highest fiber content and is available at an affordable price too.
- It has an amazing taste
- It has a high fiber content
- Made by Pepsi Foods that is a trusted manufacturer
- It will give you nutritious energy to keep you going
- Extremely easy to make
- Can be added in many other dishes as well
- Helps you increase the energy level
- Has a shelf life of 12 months
- Helps reduce cholesterol as well
- Contains 2x protein and fiber
2. Saffola Masala Oats
Comes with a free 400 gm packet – 1kg
Saffola Masala oats is also a good option to try if you want to explore Masala oats. This also comes with a free value pack of less quantity if you just want to try it on.
Saffola Masala OatsBuy From Amazon
Saffola Masala oats is a complete nutritious pack with a lot of fiber in a better taste. Saffola oats is manufactured by Marico foods and these oats are comparatively bigger and have a great texture.
- They are made of 100% natural wholegrain oats
- Great in taste
- The Flakes are bigger which means more fiber
- Helps to manage weight
- Helps reduce cholesterol too
- High in iron and source of protein
- Delicious and healthy
- High in fiber
3. True Elements Rolled Oats
Supersaver oats pack – 1.2kg
True elements rolled oats is a fiber and protein-rich whole grain cereal that is perfect for you and your family if you love cereals.
True Elements Rolled OatsBuy From Amazon
Rolled oats are probably the best kind of oats as they are full of protein and contain a soluble fiber called beta-glucan.
- It is an energizing breakfast cereal
- Rich in antioxidants
- No added sugar
- Rich in protein and fiber
- This is gluten-free as well
- Does not contain any preservatives also
- Prevents constipation
- Lowers blood sugar level
- Improves digestion
- Protects heart health
- Promotes weight loss
4. Bagrry’s Oats
High protein white oats – 1.5kg
Bagrry is a well-renowned brand when it comes to cereals and other breakfast options. They are known to manufacture food with the utmost quality content.
Bagrry’s OatsBuy From Amazon
Bagrry’s white oats is ideal for all age groups and all men, women, and kids as it does not contain any type of ingredient that may turn out to be harmful.
- Bagrry’s Oats have higher protein than other oat varieties
- It has a lower carbohydrate content
- Bigger size per grain
- Also available in a steel-cut variety
- Heart-healthy plus
- High in fiber
- Helps to manage weight
- Helps to reduce cholesterol
5. Kellogg’s Oats
Nutritionist trusted oats pouch – 2kg
Kellogg’s oats meal is full of nutrition and protein plus one bowl of it will give you a lot of protein, fiber, and energy.
Kellogg’s OatsBuy From Amazon
Kellogg’s oats are quick to prepare and its great taste will make you consume it quickly as well. It also has more soluble fibers than others.
- Trust of a known brand
- Can be turned into many delicious recipes
- Contributes to the reduction of blood cholesterol levels
- Low in sodium
- Reduces the risk of high blood pressure
- Naturally cholesterol free
- Free from harmful ingredients
- Good for all
6. True Elements Steel Cut Oats
Vitamin-rich steel cut oats – 1.5kg
True elements is no doubt a great brand if you want high-quality food products as they always keep their preferences clear and do not compromise with the quality.
True Elements Steel Cut OatsBuy From Amazon
This power food presented by True Elements has to be your perfect choice as it an excellent source of fiber and protein that will provide you energy throughout the day.
- Steel-cut oats are rich in fiber and low in calories
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Prevents the entry of free radicals
- Vitamin B rich
- Helps iron deficiencies
- Protects heart health
- Strengthens muscle power
- Enhances skin glow
- Promotes healthy weight loss
- Affordable as well
We assume that this level of informational detail should be enough for you to easily pick the best oats in India. By taking help from the efforts of our nutrition experts on figuring out the best oats for weight loss in India, you can choose for the one that you think is perfect according to your needs. Go right ahead and buy the best oats brand in India for breakfast to live the healthy, sound, and terrific life you deserve.