Almonds, on the other hand, are rich in antioxidants that keep numerous diseases at bay. Also, almonds have various other health benefits that make them a vital component of your diet.
As spinach and almonds have numerous health benefits, using their salad can be a wise choice for you. Spinach and almond salad is easy to make and will provide you plenty of health benefits without increasing your weight. Here is how you can make it at your home.
- Spinach - 2 cups (big potatoes, total 300 g)
- Chopped Apple - 1/2 cup
- Grated Cheese - 1/2 cup
- Chopped Almond - 1 cup
- Apple Cider Vinegar - 1 tablespoon
- Honey - 1 teaspoon
- Dijon Mustard - 1 teaspoon
- Chili Powder - 1/8 teaspoon
- Salt - 1/8 teaspoon
- Olive Oil - 2 tablespoon
- Dressing for the salad: Take a bowl, to that add olive oil, apple cider vinegar, honey, Dijon mustard, chili powder, salt, and blend well
- Keep this bowl aside
- Take another bowl and to that add spinach, apple, almond, cheese, and dress the salad
The recipe has a combination of spinach, apples, and almonds as major ingredients. These are rich in antioxidants and thus prove to be an immune-boosting snack. The grated cheese adds up to the protein content and the taste as well.