Lifestyle Titbits is dedicated to keeping you armed with practical information that you can use to lead a joyful, healthy, and fulfilling lifestyle. Stay connected with us, so you do not miss out on the invaluable titbits we keep bringing you to help you live the life you deserve.
This is what we’ll be covering in this Guluchyadi Kashayam Lifestyle Titbit:
Guluchyadi Kashayam Benefits
Guluchyadi Kashayam is prescribed by Ayurvedic doctors for many conditions. Consult your physician to see if you may use it to your advantage. Here are a few well-known Guluchyadi Kashayam benefits:
- Treats chronic and intermittent fevers, burning sensation and hyperdipsia
- Helps in gout, inflammation, and skin diseases
- Relieves stomach problems such as vomiting, flatulence, and dyspepsia – useful in conditions that cause reactionary headaches
- Used to treat diabetes, leprosy, jaundice, cardiac debility, and general weakness
- Given to patients for anaemia, splenopathy, and uropathy
- Popular Ayurvedic medicine used for poisoning – as an anti-dote and for clearing uric acid from the channels.
Guluchyadi Kashayam Uses
Guluchyadi Kashayam is used as an effective:
- Aam Pachak (Detoxifier)
- Antisialagogue (Reduces Saliva Production)
- Depurative (Purifies Blood)
Guluchyadi Kashayam Dosage
Guluchyadi Kashayam is available in 3 forms:
1. Guluchyadi Kashayam Tablets
1 tablet for children 2, 2 tablets for adults taken twice a day with lukewarm water half an hour before meals.
2. Guluchyadi Kashayam Liquid
2.5-10 ml for children, 5-15 ml for adults taken twice a day before meals with water that has been cooled after boiling.
3. Guluchyadi Kashayam Churan
Boil 48 gm Guluchyadi Kashayam Churan in 768 ml water and reduce it to 96 ml liquid.
Dosage: 1.5ml/kg of body weight for children, 96 ml for adults taken twice a day before meals.
Guluchyadi Kashayam Ingredients
Here are the main Guluchyadi Kashayam ingredients:
- Guduchi (Stem of Indian Tinospora) – Tinospora cordifolia
- Dhanyaka (Coriander) – Coriandrum sativum
- Padmaka – Prunus cerasoides
- Usira- Vetiveria Zizanioides
- Arishta – Azadirachta indica
Guluchyadi Kashayam Side Effects
This Ayurvedic medication is made from natural ingredients, and no Guluchyadi Kashayam side effects have been reported.
However, do not exceed the prescribed dose and duration of use. Overdose of Guluchyadi Kashayam may cause gastritis.
Pregnant women, lactating mothers, and children should not use Guluchyadi Kashayam without medical supervision.
Guluchyadi Kashayam Review
Guluchyadi Kashayam is also popularly known as Guduchyadi Kashayam or Guduchyadi Ghan Kwath.
Many people have benefitted from this Ayurvedic medication in the treatment of infections and fevers accompanied by vomiting, nausea, loss of appetite, excessive thirst, and burning sensation.
Its anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties also make it useful for conditions such as acid reflux, heartburn, gastritis, vomiting, and nausea that cause sour mouth taste and belching (burps).
Apart from working wonders in so many ailments, Guluchyadi Kashayam is also an excellent liver and skin tonic. Get the power of Guluchyadi Kashayam to work for you and live the life you deserve.