Online classes these days have become the new normal, which is necessary for students. But these classes leave a great heath impact on students – such as eye strains and headaches. Not only students but teachers also face this problem.
To get rid of this problem, you need a good study lamp – if you are thinking of getting the best study lamp, then we have got your back. We have collected all the important details you need to know to work without hurting your eyes. For more such amazing tips and content related to glamour, health, and education keep following Lifestyle Titbits.
In this titbit, we will be tackling such problems of students and we will be going through the following:
Benefits of Using a Study Table Lamp
Ever wondered why a single tube light in your room is not satisfactory? You cannot deny the usefulness of an LED study table lamp! To prove this fact some of them have been listed below which you need to give a look at:
- The best table lamp for study creates a space for you that make you comfortable for your reading, writing and computer work, etc.
- It needs to be placed behind your electronic devices to cut down on glare which will create a diffusion of light, resulting in relief in eye strains caused by electronics.
- The light falling on your task will make you even more concerned about your work and hence it will increase your productive hours.
- One of the most important points is that you will need to sit on your desk which will improvise your posture and also increase your work efficiency by letting you work for longer hours.
- Excessive use of smartphones these days has been working detrimentally with the minds of youths, arising search for entertainment every half hour, and decreased concentration in studies. The use of the best study lamp will also help you slowly to tackle your phone addiction and concentrate on your studies for longer hours.
Now by knowing all the facts you have recognized how a single tube light cannot fulfil all these needs of yours. But hold on, you just cannot use any lighting – it should be soothing, pleasant for eyes, and built with advanced technology. Continue reading the next topic for more information.
How to Choose the Right Study Table Lamp?
Lifestyle titbits will assist you to choose from the best, so you do not waste money on other ineffective products. Excessive bright lighting arrangement on your study table can be destructive for your eyes, Choosing the right lamp becomes unavoidable because it is about your eyes, the factors you need to look for in a study table lamp are:
1. Light type
LED lights are cost-effective and energy-efficient and also habitable for your eyes. Using an LED lamp also promises you an extended life span of the bulb.
The brightness of the light is measured in lumens. The brightness which suits our eye’s environment is 50-75 lumens. So it becomes necessary that you choose an LED lamp within this brightness range for illuminating your desk space.
These days lamps produce different variants of color. You can decide on according to your need whether it is day or night. However cool white lights are sympathetic to your eyes.
Best table Lamp for Study out in the Market
Lifestyle titbits has done a lot of research work to find you the most promising, reasonable, budget-friendly, and eco-friendly LED lamps. This list contains the best study lamp that you can find out in the call.
1. Wipro Garnet 6W LED Lamp
Modifies brightness and match ambiance – 6W
Wipro Garnet is a trustworthy brand in the terms of products related to light. This lamp has 3-grade dimming and color changing technology with a touch switch.
This table lamp by Wipro Garnet has a lot of pros and it is such an amazing combination of advanced technology that will add class to your space.
- 3-grade color changing (cool daylight/neutral white/warm white)
- It comes-complement ear warranty
- CRI is greater than 80.
- Flexible design
- Its sleek body will complement your study room
- Wattage: 6 watts
2. Azacus USB rechargeable LED lamp
360-degree flexible table lamp – 100gm
This lamp comes with an inbuilt mobile phone stand and pen stand which is perfectly suitable for your compact study table.
This beautiful and compact table lamp is portable as it comes with USB charging that increases its mobility and efficiency.
- 360 degree flexible
- 3 shades of light
- Touch switch
- Mobile holder
- Stationary holder
- USB charging
3. Philips geometry 1.5-watt desk lamp
With anthracite cool daylight – 1.5W
If you love geometrical patterns then this is something you are going to fall in love with. This table lamp by Philips is beautifully designed plus it has extraordinary features.
This study table lamp adjusts its lighting relating to the light present in the environment plus it has a unique design that will not let you abandon this product; it has a very fancy structure.
- Beautiful geometrical design
- Corded electrical
- 1-year warranty
- Wattage:1.5 watts
- Voltage: 5volt
- Highly reviewed
- Safety extra-low voltage
- Lifetime up to 15,000 hours of service
4. Opple reading light
Comes with a free desk book lamp – 3W
This table lamp for the study has a rechargeable Flicker-free desk book lamp in white color and the product is super trendy again for its design.
This study lamp by Opple is extremely soothing and compact. It is flexible and adjustable plus it also has a feature of 3 levels touch dimmable brightness.
- Built-in 500mAH rechargeable battery with USB interface design (no charger)
- Easy to use with Clip Base or Stand
- Either plug in or charge in
- As flexible as you need
- High-quality hose
- Contains a premium chip
- Touch switch
5. iGear Desklite+ Desk Lamp
Adjusts the brightness and protects eyesight – 2000 mAH battery
This study table lamp is suitable for your office desk as it comes with a time, date, temperature, alarm, and snooze display and that may be more than enough to make your lamp different from all.
This iGear desk lite desk lamp is portable and foldable plus comes with a leather finish. This table lamp is extremely sleek and stylish that makes it the youth generation’s first preference.
- Adjustable brightness
- Protects eyesight
- Touch switch
- Calendar and clock display
- Alarm snooze
- Leather-like black finish
6. Kundi LED Table lamp
Adjustable and creative table lamp – 1kg
This table lamp has a super cute design that will add elegance to your desk. This cute dinosaur shaped study table is all you need for your kids’ room.
This LED table lamp offered by Kundi has a feature of a three-in-one combination of not only a lamp but also a toy and decoration piece.
- Adjustable lamp body
- Any angle and poses: The adjustable Dinosaur lamp head can rotate 180 degrees up and down; the lamp body can be adjusted 360 degrees
- Fully decorative and sturdy
- A fun addition to any home
- Eye caring
- Can be gifted as well
Now we will leave you here hoping that you liked our titbit and learned something new as we have shortlisted the best study lamp out in the call. Go and check what fits your needs the best for your studies or office work according to the features mentioned and live the fit, healthy, and comfortable life you deserve.