The main ingredients of this recipe are almonds and broccoli. Almonds are a great source of proteins, magnesium, and antioxidants. On the other hand, broccoli is rich in proteins and vitamins A, B, C, E, and K. You can also get a great amount of magnesium, calcium, and potassium from broccoli.
You can make a salad of these two brilliant ingredients to not only remove your hunger but you can also get different kinds of healthy nutrients. This protein and antioxidant-rich salad will keep you healthy by keeping numerous diseases at bay.
Move ahead to get the complete details of ingredients and the correct recipe to make almonds and broccoli salad at your home.
- Broccoli - 1 medium
- Almond - 15-20
- Lemon - 1
- Olive oil - 2 teaspoon
- Crushed black pepper to taste
- For the dressing, take lemon juice in a bowl. Add salt and crushed peppercorns.
- Add olive oil slowly and keep it aside.
- Cut the almonds into halves.
- Heat nonstick pan. Add almonds and roast till light golden color.
- Remove from heat.
- Cool the almonds to room temperature.
- Add dressing to broccoli and transfer into a serving bowl.
- Add roasted almonds on top and serve immediately.
This recipe has the combined goodness of broccoli and almonds. It’s rich in antioxidants and vitamins along with protein and healthy fats from almonds.