The main ingredients used in almond ladoo are almonds and ghee. Both these ingredients are full of health-friendly components. Almond and ghee both contain essential nutrients that fulfill your body requirements to keep you healthy and safe.
Desi ghee is a great alternative for other ghee and oils that carry harmful components and are injurious to your health. Desi ghee is beneficial for your heart health and also for the skin.
The benefits of almonds are not hidden from anyone. Almonds are linked to improving your memory and are also a great source of antioxidants. Combining almonds and ghee to make almond ladoo is a great selection, as it will provide you numerous nutrients and antioxidants that will keep you healthy for long.
- Almond - 1 cup
- Ghee - 1/2 tablespoon
You can add raisins and nuts to this recipe to make it more delicious and healthy.
- Put the almonds in water for one night
- After that remove the skin of the almond
- Add them to the blender and grind
- Take a non-stick pan and add ghee and powdered almond.
- Stir it continuously until it becomes a smooth dough
- Take a teaspoon of dough and give it a ball shape
- Place it on the plate
- Almond ladoo is ready
This almond ladoo is best for keeping your body warm and healthy as it has all the healthy fats, protein, and essential vitamins in it. It helps to boost your immune system as well.